Used Logging Equipment
Call or Come see us for all your cutter teeth needs.
We carry Quadco brand and Ballantine teeth.
If we don’t have them, we can get them!!!!
NEW in 2016:
Torque converter transmission
Here’s a list of repairs done in our shop:
* Service engine, including oil, fuel and air filters.
*Repaired alternator and check charging system.
*Replace master shut-off switch
*Check a/c system, clean evaporator, repair leak at condenser and recharge system.
*Replaced cabin air blower motor
*Reseal leaking hydraulic cylinders and replace damaged rods.
*Repair worn weldments at rod and barrel ends.
*Check hydraulic pressures, reseal main relief and set pressure.
*Repair cab tilt system and replace cab tilt safety cable.
*Replace two cab mount bushings.
*Install new front axle brake seals and refill axle.
*Remove rear axle, install new brake seals and input shaft seal. Refill axle and reinstall.
*Install new brake accumulator.
*Install new diff-lock / cooling pump and replace diff-lock filter.
*Replace front and rear windows.
*Replaced leaking hydraulic hoses.
Item6807 – Timberjack 560D Log Skidder
30.5 x 32 tires
Direct Drive Transmission
Here is a list of repairs done in our shop:
Replace diff-lock / pump and filter
Check diff lock and replace diff lock switch
Replace cab tilt cable and entry step
Replace worn cab isolator
Repair cable rollers
Install new hydraulic pump & return filter
Refill hyd tank & recheck pressure
Repair, reseal leaking hyd cyls.
Replace leaking hyd hoses.
Reseal joystick & main control valve
Reseal brake in rear axle. Reseal front axle brake seals & install new brake pistons.
Reseal brake valve
Replace cabin air filter, receiver / dryer and recharge a/c system
Repair blower motor, clean condenser and evaporator.
Install new engine oil pan and gasket
WE CARRY SAW BARS FOR SLASHERS!
WE ALSO HAVE NOSE ROLLERS AND GRINDERS.
Here is a list of repairs we did in our shop:
- Drain and refill coolant tank for negative 34 degrees F freeze point and replace coolant level sender.
- Install new tachometer/hour gauge.
- Reseal jib cylinder.
- Replace base end main boom cylinders, pin and bushings.
- Reseal both main boom cylinders.
- Service engine, oil, fuel and air.
- Flush A/C system, replace compressor, receiver/dryer, binary switch, v-belt, cabin blower motor, Schrader valves and recharge system.
- Replaced outside door handle.